2007年5月22日星期二

Confusion
Recently I feel very boring in studying English especially in intensive reading classes. I am not so active as last semester and sometimes am absent-minded and even want to fall asleep.I know it will have a bad effect on my study.My teacher had asked me why I am not active.I feel confused,too.I just have n0 desire to stand up to express my opinions.To be honest,sometimes I am only not brave enough to speak out because of not having enough preparations.I have thought of this problem for a long time but still don't solve it properly.Maybe my teacher feel disappointed on me.I should try my best to improve my interest and learn to be more independent in studying.I'm sure I can!

1 条评论:

lifeatHNUFE 说...

Hi Jennifer,

Cheer up! This is a common phenomenon for everybody. Sometimes we need time to adjust our mood, or our study habit. Hope everything will be fine.

Cheers,
Lila