2007年5月25日星期五

Travel

To be honest,until now I haven't traveled any beautiful places because of high pressure of study.Traveling needs many things to consider,such as money,time,and safety.I don't have these necessary conditions so I can't realise my dream now.
My dream is traveling around China also and the world.China has many places of interest and beautiful scenery.The city I most want to visit is Beijing now.I want to have the feeling of landing on the Great Wall.I suppose it must be very exciting.
The only experience I traveled is to have two-day vocation in our nearby town.It is a town with many mountains and also hot springs.The environment is better than my hometown and the air is fresh.I like it and it made me relax and get rid of study pressure.
I hope in the future I can realise my dream so I have to work hard!

1 条评论:

lifeatHNUFE 说...

Hi Jennifer,

I think your dream will be realized. When I attended the entrance exam for universities, I once dreamed of becoming a student in a maritime university cause I may have the chance to travel around the world. However, that's just a dream. Young people need dream. And wish your dream come true.

Lila