2007年6月1日星期五

Summer holiday

Summer holiday is just around the corner.We all couldn't wait to it.It will be my first summer holiday after I was a college student.I really want to make it a meaningful holiday for I have a desire for trying a part-time job.The feeling of making money by my own hand will be very good,I think.
Whatever I do will be not easy for me.I haven't any special skills.But in fact I want to experience a different life from college life.Maybe at that time I won't complain my everyday boring life.Sometimes we human just couldn't cherish what we already have.
In fact what I had said the different life is working at a factory such as a restaurant or a clothes company.I know the workers' life is bad and they have to work for so many hours.My parents don't agree with my idea with the consideration of safety.However,I want to be independence.I hope I can find a satisfied part-time job in summer holiday!

没有评论: